Shimano 5800 (HG600 105 Chain) - 11 Speed
Out of stock
Shimano 11 Speed 5800 (HG600 105 Chain)
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight 257 grams
- Supplied with quick link
||Road, Mountain Bike, Triathlon, Cyclocross
Shifts and wears as well as Ultegra.
Positively a great deal for a long lasting chain with no loss of shift accuracy.
Great price and super fast delivery 5 star service
This came fitted to the Ribble CGR Hydro 105 that I bought. After 877 miles, so far so good.
Although I had a few gearshift issues when I had the bike the gearshift is now perfect
I had to set up the gearshift cables correctly when I first had the bike but the gearshift is now perfect
Cheap and Cheerful
As something I have to replace once or twice a season, this does the job just fine and the price is right.
How many links are in the chain?
Thanks for the query.
There are 114 links in this chain.
Can an 11 speed chain be used with a Shimano 10 speed cassette?
Thanks for the query.
11 speed and 10 speed component are not cross compatible. If you need any help in choosing a chain, please contact our Cycling Experts on [email protected]
Does this chain have a quick link?
Thanks for your query.
Shimano chains are supplied with a connecting pin, pre-pressed into one end. Quick links however can be bought and used with this chain.
Can you please confirm the length of this chain ? I will be running 12/32 cassette and 50/34 compact chainset so i8s it long enough ?
This chain has a length of 114 links and we normally have to remove approximately a link and half when we fit these to our 32t cassettes with 34/50 chainsets.
Did you know we have an U.S. site?
Would you like to go there?