Frame Size Help
All frame sizes are quoted as a centre to top size. The centre to top size is determined by measuring the distance from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube.
In order to establish your correct frame size you will need, first of all, to accurately measure your inside leg, (in cm).
The inside leg length (in cm) is measured as follows:
- Stand straight up on your bare feet (do not wear any shoes).
- Position the inside of your feet approximately 200mm apart.
- Pull a tube with a diameter of approx 35mm (or the back of a book) firmly to your crutch until you can feel it against the bone.
- Position yourself in the middle of the tube or book.
- Measure the distance (in cm) from the feet to the top of the tube both in front of you as well as behind you (see image, right). Add those two sizes and divide the respective result by two. The result is your inside leg measurement.
HORIZONTAL GEOMETRY 7005 Race and Audax (Horizontal Top Tube)
Use the formula: Inside leg measurement (cm) x 0.69. The resultant size should be rounded up or down to whichever is the nearest frame size option. If you are in between sizes we recommend you go for the smaller size.
SLOPING GEOMETRY (Sloping Top Tube)
Use the formula: Inside leg measurement (cm) x 0.64. The resultant size and round up or down to the nearest frame size option. If you are in between sizes we recommend you go for the smaller size.
Need more help? Contact us and we'll go through it with you.